$35 per student*
- Non-refundable, per student: $200 before May 1, 2018.**
- Non-refundable, per student: $300 on or after May 1, 2018.
- Lower School (Grades TK-5): $9,000
- Middle School (Grades 6-8): $9,500
- Upper School (Grades 9-12): $10,000
Student field trips, camps, and yearbooks are included in tuition.
- Athletic Fees (Grades 6 - 12): $150 - $500 (varies by sport)
- Educational Windows 10 Devices (All Grades): $200+ (varies by model chosen)
- Extended Care (Grades TK - 5): $160 per month or $10 for daily occasional use
- Leadership/Missions Trips (Grades 6 - 12): $600 - $6,000 (varies by trip)
- Prescribed Dress (All Grades): $275 - $500
- Textbooks***(All Grades): $300 - $600
All payments (including annual payment) need to be paid through FACTS. Monthly payment plans require a $50 FACTS payment plan enrollment fee. (There is no fee for the annual payment plan.)
- Option 1: ANNUAL ONE TIME PAYMENT is due by July 1, 2018 (Receive 5% prepayment tuition discount)
- Option 2: TWELVE EQUAL MONTHLY PAYMENTS due June 1 - May 1
To learn more information about financial aid, visit our Financial Aid page here. There is a $30 fee charged by FACTS Grant and Aid to apply.
Families who pay their tuition in full for the school year by July 1, 2018 will receive a 5% discount on their tuition. Pre-payment discount does not apply to families receiving financial aid.
Enrolled families who refer a new family to PCCP will receive a credit of $1,000 off the following school year’s tuition. To qualify for this discount, the new family must mention the referral on the application and the new family must also complete an entire school year in order for the credit to be applied. Credit is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
For example, if a family who is enrolled at PCCP gets two other families to enroll at PCCP, once those two families finish their first school year, the referring family will receive a credit of $2,000 toward tuition the next year ($1,000 for each family successfully referred).
*We are not accepting international student applications at this time.
**For admissions decision and registration payment by these dates, all admissions steps including application, interview and testing must be complete.
***All PCCP students are required to purchase and supply their own books.