The mission of Pacific Coast Christian Prep is to dedicate ourselves to the pursuit of Biblical worldview discipleship interwoven in Exceptional Academics, Elite Athletics, and Expressive Arts, which prepares our graduates to live God’s call and “Impact the World” for Christ.
Our vision is to glorify God by establishing a Christocentric, comprehensive TK-12th grade school that is recognized nationally for our exemplar model of discipling students in a Biblical worldview college-preparatory education while serving a diverse student population.
- Know that God has a plan and purpose for their life.
- Discover their meaning, value and purpose in Christ.
- Pursue their unique passions, in order to impact the world for Christ.
- Exhibit a high degree of persistence, resourcefulness, and resilience.
- Learn from success and failure.
- Explore the gospel and character of Jesus Christ.
- Study the Bible and memorize Scripture at their levels.
- Grow in Biblical worldview discernment.
- Experience God’s love.
- Demonstrate their love for Jesus through service, worship, and communication of their faith.
- Read well, write well, speak well and think well as measured by the standards for each subject and grade level
- Solve problems, research, analyze, interpret, and evaluate information
- Determine legitimacy of sources through critical analysis
- Discover how God's Truth permeates all subject areas and articulate a Biblical worldview.
- Progress towards higher levels of education and ultimately be academically prepared for the colleges or vocations of their choice.
- Work independently and collaboratively with others, exhibiting patience, kindness, self-control and respect.
- Anticipate changes and apply knowledge, skills and creativity to real-world situations.
- Develop character and discipline through participation in arts, athletics, and/or other activities.
- Demonstrate servant leadership through student-led activities, events, leadership training and/or service projects.
- Contemplate models of Christ-like love and leadership in the staff and emulate these traits through mentoring, discipleship, and exhortation.
Statement of Faith
We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
We Believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
We Believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4: 15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His Resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His Ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19), His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
We Believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16–19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8–9; Ephesians 2:8–10; Titus 3:5).
We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5:28–29).
We Believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12–13, Galatians 3:26–28).
We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13–14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19–20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
We Believe that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Genesis 2:18–25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Corinthians 6:18, 7:2–5; Hebrews 13:4). We believe that God's command is that there be no sexual intimacy outside of or apart from marriage between a man and a woman.
We Believe that God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26–27).
We Believe in the sanctity of human life and that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Psalm 139).